Role of the New York Immigration Fund
How will our Regional Center serve your immigration needs?
As an approved regional center, we are authorized to:
- Act as General Partner for the limited liability company (LLC) that invests in the job creation enterprise to qualify participants for a Green Card
- Oversee the application and expenditure of the special purpose vehicle’s funds into the job creation enterprise.
- Work one-on-one with the investor to provide comprehensive assistance with each step of the Green Card application process
- Ensure that proposed projects are in compliance with all USCIS regulations
- Prepare and provide all documents verifying completion of USCIS application requirements
- Provide participants with frequent reports regarding the project’s progress and the status of the investment
- Keep financial records and maintain books on the LLC’s behalf
- Manage and finance all marketing initiatives to prospective foreign investors
- Retain the services of professionals such as lawyers, accountants, and auditors on an as-needed basis to assume compliancy with applicable laws and regulation